Repairing a balcony

This job was part of an overall repaint and repair of a house in Polruan for some regular customers.

Their balcony needed a new wooden cladding ceiling as the old one had become deteriorated over time with rot and some woodworm. We removed all the old timber, carried out some basic repairs, treated the joists above with wood-preserver and then installed new Thermowood cladding.


Once this was installed, we completed the painting of the balustrade and the front elevation of the house.

The customers were extremely pleased with the finished job.

View more completed projects